May 8th 2015 CGFD responds to dyer fire.

At 12:30 Am Cedar Grove Firefighters responded to 536 Ridge Road, The Waterview Nursing Home, on an activated fire alarm. Upon arrival firefighters found a well involved dryer fire in the basement laundry room. Firefighters forced entry to the laundry room area. The fire was extinguished quickly and the smoke was vented from the building. A number of the residents were moved to uninvolved areas of the building. No injuries were reported. The Cedar Grove Police are investigating.